Registered Nursing School
Earn your degree at a school with others who share your values
At AIAM, we understand that a person’s wellbeing is about much more than just their physical health. That’s why our holistic Registered Nursing (RN) Program teaches students to nurture patients’ mental and spiritual health with just as much clinical attention as they do their physical health.
Our curriculum’s focus on the mind-body connection sets the AIAM Registered Nursing program apart from others. In addition, students who have successfully completed a practical nursing program can participate in our advanced placement program which allows them to earn their Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in only 15 months, setting them on a course for a long-lasting and rewarding healthcare career.
Ready to talk to an admissions enrollment coach?
Let’s get started
Is this the right career for you?
The job security that comes with a nursing career is nearly unparalleled in any other profession. No matter where, when, or how you practice, there will always be patients in need of quality, holistic care. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has projected that demand for RNs will increase by 15% between 2016 and 2026. There is work available whether part- or full-time, day or night, working with every type of patient imaginable.
The opportunity to earn a high wage in a relatively short amount of time is another attractive benefit of a career in registered nursing. According to a 2021 study by Indeed, a registered nurse working in the United States earns an average of $81,000 per year. Being a medical professional also comes with potential for tuition reimbursement and other handsome benefits.
AIAM Registered Nursing
- 15 months, 5 quarters
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a graduate from a Practical Nursing program with a passing score on the Health Education Systems, Inc. (HESI) entry exam
- Holistic focus on both patient’s physical and emotional health
- Graduates of the program receive an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in nursing and are eligible to sit for the National Council Licensure RN (NCLEX-RN) exam; upon passing they will be able to practice as an RN
Registered Nursing Program Admissions Requirements
- Complete a personal tour and interview with an AIAM admissions enrollment coach
- Submit official transcripts of earned HS diploma or official HS diploma or official GED recognized by the Department of Education (or foreign equivalent) or official transcripts of earned Baccalaureate Degree or higher from an institution recognized by the US Department of Education (or foreign degree equivalent that has been officially evaluated)
- Complete application form with $125 enrollment fee (can be paid at enrollment)
- Meet with Financial Aid office to discuss payment options
- Complete enrollment agreement and accompanying paperwork
- Submit Practical Nursing (PN) transcripts
- Must submit proof of a current, valid license as a Practical Nurse (LPN) or be a graduate of a Practical Nursing program (HESI entrance exam required if not yet licensed; AIAM PN graduates are exempt)
- Non-licensed graduates of a practical nursing program and are not graduates of the AIAM PN program, must hold active Practical Nursing license OR be a graduate of the 9-month AIAM Practical Nursing program in December 2020 or afterward and enroll within 2 quarters of graduating from the PN program OR be a graduate of an approved Practical Nursing program with a passing score of 75% on the Health Education Systems, Ind. (HESI) entrance exam.
- Complete the Distance Education Assessment