24 Month Registered Nurse
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
AIAM takes a holistic approach in teaching students nursing skills. This means while you will learn the skills you need to become an RN, you will also learn ethics and the importance of a patient’s emotional care. Students not only receive classroom education, but clinical experience at Central Ohio clinical sites alongside professionals.
24 month RN program:
- 1485 total program hours
- 24 months, eight 12-week quarters
- 109.5 credit hours
- No previous nursing experience needed
- If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse or a graduate of a practical nursing program (entrance test required if not yet licensed), then you can complete the RN program in 15 months by entering into the Advanced Placement Track
- Once completed: You will receive your Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing and are eligible to take the NCLEX-RN exam. Graduates must pass the NCLEX-RN exam to practice as an RN
- Personal on-site tour and interview with an admissions representative
- Complete application form with $100 enrollment fee (can be paid at enrollment)
- Complete entrance test with minimum identified standard met or exceeded for consideration. The test score required is 49.3% total adjusted score on the TEAS. $65 testing fee per attempt must be paid by the prospective student. Those with a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited United States institution are exempt from this requirement
- Meet with Financial Aid representative to discuss payment options
- Submit proof of earned high school diploma or GED recognized by the United States Department of Education, or foreign equivalent that has been officially evaluated
- Complete enrollment agreement and accompanying paperwork
For more information on other student costs and optional fees, visit our course catalog.
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
AIAM Gainful Employment information is available for all programs in Adobe PDF format