School of Massage
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
AIAM has been teaching holistic skills in Massage Therapy for 20 years, making our program the longest-running massage program in Central Ohio. AIAM’s program specializes in teaching neuromuscular therapy – a skill employers seek when hiring LMTs. We also teach students key business skills. In fact, Massage Therapy employers seek out AIAM graduates specifically for their skills and professionalism. Our on-site clinic gives students the opportunity to work with real patients from the Columbus area.
About the Western Massage Therapy Program:
- 750 total program hours
- 12 months long
- Once completed AIAM students will be prepared to pass the MBLEX certification exam to become a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Personal tour and interview with an admissions representative
- Submit proof of earned HS diploma or GED recognized by the Department of Education, or foreign equivalent that has been officially evaluated
- Complete application form with $100 enrollment fee (can be paid at enrollment)
- Complete Physical Health Exam Form
- Meet with Financial Aid office to discuss payment options
- Complete enrollment agreement and accompanying paperwork
For more information on other student costs and optional fees, visit our course catalog.
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
AIAM Gainful Employment information is available for all programs in Adobe PDF format