Chinese Herbal Medicine
Master Practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) develop personalized Chinese herb formulas for your needs.
The AIAM Chinese Herb Clinic dispenses herbs in concentrated granule form. You mix your herb granules with hot water and drink as a tea, usually twice daily. The herbs we stock have been rigorously tested to ensure they are of the highest quality, pesticide-free and species correct products. Your safety is our top priority. A trained and certified TCM practitioner can identify herbs that are safe to take. The practitioner should also explain the potential side effects of the herbs they prescribe. Always tell your practitioner about any drugs, herbs or supplements you are taking.
TCM Herbal Therapy is commonly used to treat a diverse range of conditions, such as:
- Insomnia/Sleep difficulties
- Digestive upset/Diarrhea/Constipation/IBS/Slow-digestion/Crohn’s/Ulcerative Colitis
- Skin issues/Shingles/Acne/Hives/Rashes
- Women’s Health/Menstrual Problems/Hormonal Imbalances/Hot Flashes/PMS/Fertility/Painful Periods
- Men’s Health/Prostate/Impotence/Fertility
- Common Cold/Sinus Infections/Allergies/Asthma
- Pain from Arthritis/Injuries/Surgeries/Chronic Pain/Fibromyalgia/Neuralgia/Sports-specific Strains/Injuries
Read more about Traditional Chinese Medicine and its applications by clicking here.