Advanced Placement Track
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
AIAM takes a holistic approach in teaching students nursing skills. This means while you will learn the skills you need to become an RN, you will also learn ethics and the importance of a patient’s emotional care. Students not only receive classroom education, but clinical experience at Central Ohio clinical sites alongside professionals.
Advanced Placement Program:
- 1226 Total Program Hours
- 15 months, five 12-week quarters
- 90 Credit Hours
- Can only place into this program if you are already a Licensed Practical Nurse or a graduate from a practical nursing program (entrance test required if not yet licensed)
- Once completed: You will receive your Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing and are eligible to take the NCLEX-RN exam. Graduates must pass the NCLEX-RN exam to practice as an RN
- Personal on-site tour and interview with an admissions representative
- Submit proof of earned HS diploma or GED recognized by the United States Department of Education or foreign equivalent that has been officially evaluated
- Complete application form with $100 enrollment fee
- Meet with Financial Aid office to discuss payment options
- Complete enrollment agreement and accompanying paperwork
- Submit Practical Nursing transcripts
- Must have current, valid license as a Practical Nurse or be a graduate of a practical nursing program (entrance test required if not yet licensed)
- The TEAS entrance test for non-licensed graduates of a practical nursing program has a cost of $65 per attempt
For more information on other student costs and optional fees, visit our course catalog.
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
AIAM Gainful Employment information is available for all programs in Adobe PDF format