Massage Therapy Clinic
Massage has been used since the beginning of time to connect, comfort, relieve and assist. Our skilled therapists are trained in a wide variety of techniques to help you achieve and maintain optimal health and wellness.
Specific techniques have been developed to work with special populations and address your special needs and goals. Use massage therapy to help with your self-care whether you are a laborer, senior, athlete, expecting mother, computer worker or just plain tucker-out and in need of an escape with some pampering.
Massage styles use a focused underlying philosophy in our approach to your session.
- Swedish Massage focuses lengthening muscles and enhancing the circulation resulting in deep relaxation.
- Asian Bodywork focuses on restoring movement in the energetic pathways or meridians of the body to restore balance and vitality.
- Neuromuscular Therapy or Deep Tissue Massage helps to restore posture and biomechanical balance, increasing range of motion and eliminating pain.
- Myofascial Release stretches you, your fascia and any scars to open and stretch; restoring freedom of movement for you, your muscles, organs and joints.
- Reflexology works on the feet to affect health of the whole body.
- Lymphatic Drainage enhances the movement of lymph and eliminates stagnant fluids of the immune system.
- Reiki assists in the flow of the body’s energies.
- Prenatal and Maternity Massage safely assists mothers-to-be with comfort and physical relaxation.
- Aromatherapy uses essential oils to assist in your massage and bodywork session for clearing and focus.
- Sports Massage supports and assists your body in recovery and preparation for superior competition and increased performance.